Hello beauties. I’m back with a look to share inspired by my recent MAC Haul. If you missed that post, you can catch up right here. It was quite the extraordinary shopping experience with my husband and son that afternoon. Something I will think twice about next time! I challenged myself to create a look using all MAC products and I almost succeeded. There were a few things that I had to pull in from other lines because I didn’t have the right MAC product but I came close. This MAC Girl look was done with primarily coppers and pinks and could be worn during the day or evening. I was wearing this look during the day.
So, let’s jump in and take a look at the products I used for this look! MAC has always been one of my favorite brands to wear so I love being a MAC Girl. What else you would like to see? Tell me! Do you have a product or a shadow color you’d like to create a look with? I love to play with colors! Here’s how to get this look:
- Mac Prep and Prime Refined Zone: I normally don’t use this primer because I do prefer my NYX primer to this one but to keep with the MAC products, I used this primer which helps to refine your skin and provide a smooth canvas for the makeup. It is oil free and does do a good job of keeping your skin matte.
- Primer (all over lid to brow bone): MAC Paint Pot in Painterly (I use my finger to blend all over my eye lid).
- Transition color: MAC Soft Brown above crease applied very lightly with MAC 224 brush
- All over lid: MAC Extra Dimensions shadow in Amorous Alloy. Applied with MAC 224 brush
- Center of lid: MAC Extra Dimensions shadow in Havana. Dabbed in center with finger.
- Beneath brow: MAC Vanilla. This offers very little color payoff with my skin tone but it does allow me blend out the harsher edges of the color on the lid.
- Outer-V: MAC Saddle applied with Sigma E34 and blended lightly into the crease.
- Water line: MAC liner eye kohl in Costa Riche. Any brown will suffice but this was has warmer undertones which I like.
- Bottom lash line: MAC eye kohl in Prunella smudged lightly under the lower lashes
- Top Liner: Stila All Day Liquid Liner in Black (Dramatic wing – this is best bet for a precise dramatic cat eye – Holy grail).
- Inner corner of eyes: Highlighted with MAC Dazzlelight
- Mascara: Loreal Voluminous Butterfly 872 applied to top and bottom after curling lashes.
- Lashes: Red Cherry #415
- Brows: Left natural and lightly brushed in an upward direction
Face Makeup (In Order Of Application)
- Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Foundation #NW20 (Applied with Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki and blended out with a Beauty Blender)
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer #NW20 (read about how I get a flawless foundation and concealer application here)
- Under Eye Setting Powder: Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder#1 applied with a soft blending brush
- Face Setting Powder: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light Plus
- Blush: MAC Peaches & MAC Warm Soul
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Highlight: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade
- A light spray of MAC Fix Plus