Strawberry Nail Design – A Bowl Of Rainbow Sherbert
These charming nails with little strawberries are a design I thought of while walking through the supermarket. I kept seeing strawberries everywhere and I thought it would be so cute to do a strawberry nail design. So, these are my strawberry sherbert nails!
I spent forever looking for the right colors at the nail shop. This design took a little longer since the strawberries were done using gel polish. Usually, my designs are not done with gel and just covered with a gel clear coat to seal them.
I really like how these came out. I think of rainbow sherbert each time I look down at my hands. I’m excited to hear what you think of these! Next time, I’ll try and keep the look to one brand. As I’m posting, I’m thinking OMG we used 4 different gel brands. Well, I did say I was struggling to pick the perfect colors.
How to get the strawberry nail design:
- Light Green – Ink Gel – Lime Sorbet (3 coats)
- Pink –Gel II – Marvelous Melody (3 Coats)
- Red Strawberries – OPI Gel – Big Apple Red (1 coat)
- Green Strawberry stems – IBD Gel – Spring Leaf (2 coats)
- White dots – are just white polish and not a gel
- Clear coat – IBD Just Polish Top Coat – (1 coat)
Nails were done by Danielle at Mai Nail Spa in Phoenix, AZ.
Lots of Love,
Janine -XO ~Abeautifulwhim