I can’t resist sharing details with you about Amazon Prime. This is a service I believe offers outstanding benefits! This is hard to believe but a couple years ago, when I initially became a Prime member, I did so by accident! While I was making a purchase, I didn’t realize I enrolled for an Amazon Prime membership. I wasn’t paying attention and I was watching TV while shopping on Amazon. A day later my husband mentioned it to me and told me about Amazon Prime. I thought it sounded good so we stuck with the free trial. So, what was the outcome? Well, I can’t live without out it and neither can anyone else in my household.
The more I turn to Amazon for the best shopping deals and the convenience of everything being delivered right to my door, the more I realize everyone needs to know about Amazon Prime. We shop for everything on Amazon and as a Prime member, we get free 2 day shipping. That saves us a lot of money but even better, we have ordered things that arrive the same day we place the order (within a couple hours)!
There are so many Amazon Prime discounts! The even have a discounted diaper service. No more babies for me but that’s an important benefit! With Prime, there’s something for everyone in our house. I love Prime Video and Music because I get unlimited access to stream thousands of movies, TV shows, and millions of songs. My husband loves Prime Photos because he uses the unlimited photo storage. And my husband and my teens can’t live without Prime Reading. They are always getting free e-books and magazines. My youngest son adores Twitch Prime. He gets lots of game loot that we would have otherwise had to buy or at least undergo relentless nagging from our little gamer until we bought the loot! There are many more benefits and Prime discounts than just these I mentioned. I listed them at the end of this post for you.
Today, Amazon Prime is essential for my family and we have saved a lot of money with the membership. I wanted to let everyone know that it is an amazing program but there is also a new discounted monthly membership available. Amazon recently announced that customers in government assistance programs are eligible for a discounted monthly price. Previously, Amazon announced a great discount for students and now customers with a valid Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card can join the service for $5.99 per month for one year with the option to cancel at anytime. Amazon has announced they will be introducing other ways for people in government programs to qualify for Amazon Prime discounts who don’t have EBT cards. This is their full press release about latest special discount. Very cool of Amazon! Don’t you agree?
If you haven’t tried Amazon Prime and checked out all the benefits, I highly recommend looking into it! For all customers, you can try the service out for 30 days free of charge. Here’s the link for the Amazon Prime free trial. After you start your trial, I’d love to know what your favorite services are and what you use the most. Amazon is full of surprises too so you never know when they might add a new benefit! Do you already have Prime? If so, what are all the ways you save money?
I hope those of you with EBT cards can enjoy Amazon Prime with this new discount! And for all Amazon customers, don’t pass us up a free 30-day trial. It’s Free! You have nothing to lose but be prepared because you’re going to love it!
Amazon Prime Discounts and Benefits – Lots of Opportunities to Save!
- Unlimited free two-day shipping on more than 50 million eligible items
- Prime Video: Unlimited access to tens of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Prime Music: More than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations
- Prime Photos: Unlimited photo storage to preserve family memories
- Prime Reading: A rotating selection of free e-books and magazines
- Audible Channels for Prime: Premium original podcasts, audio series and audiobooks exclusively from Audible
- Kindle First: A free pre-release e-book each month
- Twitch Prime: In-game loot on Twitch and 20 percent off pre-release digital games
- Early Access: Exclusive early access to select Lightning Deals
- Savings: Discounts on select products including 20 percent off diaper subscriptions
- Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery: One million products, order by noon and get them today in eligible zip codes
- Prime Now: Free two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items in eligible zip codes